Certificate of Good Standing / Current Professional Status
Note: Certificate of Current Professional Status replaces the former Certificate of Good Standing
Medical practitioners registered in the Specialist, Trainee Specialist, or General Divisions of the Register can now apply for a certificate of current professional status online. A fee of €52 applies when requesting a Certificate of Current Professional Status along with an additional €15 for each additional certificate.
Please note that our online services are temporarily unavailable due to scheduled maintenance, please send certificate requests by post or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Limited Postal applications
A postal application may be made if the applicant is:
- Voluntarily withdrawn from the Register
- Removed from the Register for non-payment of fee
- Registered in the Supervised Division
- Registered in the Visiting EEA Division
Please note that these forms are accepted by post only and will not be accepted scanned and sent by e-mail.
- We do not issue Current Professional Status certificates by courier, and any such requests should be arranged and paid for directly by the Doctor.
- If you have any difficulties making your online application please email email@example.com for technical assistance.