As a doctor or trainee, you must:
- Behave in an honest and trustworthy way in your professional and personal life.
- Conduct yourself in a way which is appropriate for a future medical practitioner, in accordance with these guidelines.
- Adhere to the rules and regulations, policies and procedures governing the institutions where you study and where you are in contact with patients.
- Adhere to the rules and regulations, policies and procedures governing plagiarism and falsification of data in any academic and clinical activities.
- Adhere to ethical standards and policies governing research.
- Respect the physical infrastructure of academic and clinical settings.