- Abbreviation: MB BCh NUI
- Description: Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
- University: University College Dublin
- CONFERRAL Date: 10/06/2005
|Specialist Division of the Register:
Specialist registration is specifically for medical practitioners who have completed specialist training recognised by the Medical Council
and can practise independently as a specialist. Their medical practise is not restricted to the Specialty
in which they are registered. Since 16th March 2009, all registered medical practitioners who
have completed specialist training are obliged to be registered in the Specialist Division of the Register.
Prior to that date, entry in the former Register of Medical Specialists was voluntary.
- Specialty: General Practice
- Division: General Practice
- From Date: 10/10/2013